...

Friday, April 15, 2016

All About Birthdays

















Today on the blog, I'm posting all about these recent birthday packages. I seriously love birthdays. Why? Because, its one day out of the year that we get to celebrate the people we love being alive. I may over celebrate, and require everyone's birthDAY to be a birthWEEK. However, it keeps things lively and I wouldn't do it any other way. It isn't a birthday unless someone gives you a overly decorated package with several random things inside. I am this someone, and when I found these Happy Socks from Nordstroms Rack this last week, my inner gift spirit was thriving. By the way, Nordstroms Rack is the bomb for this kind of stuff. Also, TJ Maxx. You walk in for one thing, and come out breaking the bank because you had to buy all the random items that were only $5.99. Anyways, I am ranting but YAY for birthdays!!! 

Happy Socks: Nordstroms Rack  EOS Package: Balm/Lotion  Gift Packaging/Gumballs: TJ Maxx: (in store) Soap: Nordstroms Rack (in store) 

No comments:

Post a Comment