...

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Blue Jeans and Ball Caps.














Hello!!  I have finally updated my blog and am hoping to post a little more often. First off, fashion is my most favorite thing and I love sharing it with anyone who has the same passion. I follow several fashion blogs and love seeing what other people can do with the nice things, and the rags in their closets, and most importantly it isn't all about buying things, but getting new ideas from things you can pair together that you already have. 
xoxo -remembertobreathe
Hoodie: (this is men's) The one I got was from Zumiez is sold out. However, here is one that is similar: Forever 21. Ball Cap: TaiPan Trading.(Not an online retailer.) Found one I love from: Target. Jeans: Abercrombie & Fitch. Glasses: Forever 21 Backpack: Michael Kors. Sneakers: Nike. Braclet: Alex & Ani.

No comments:

Post a Comment